Raspberry Iced Tea
- Cooking Time : 1:15 Hours
Go Through The Below Given Recipe
1. In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
2. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Steep for 5-8 minutes. Discard tea bags.
3. Add 4 cups water in another saucepan, bring raspberries and remaining water to a boil.
4. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
5. Strain and discard pulp and add raspberry juice to the tea mixture.
6. Serve in chilled glasses over ice.
- 8 cups water, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar, or more to taste
- 3 tea bags black tea, or tea blend, or 3 teaspoons loose leaf tea
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, from 1 lemon
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Lemon slices, for garnish